HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Posted on 2007-03-11 00:08:31

r1froog
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,no wonder no one goes in.......jeeze,,its so boring......was fun early on,,,,thanks oxo,bear,loz,mand.but after,,,,,was pile shite,....

Replies

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Posted on 2007-03-11 07:39:30

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Its what you make of it. As your being so disgraceful about everyone why bother to stay when all you seem to do is drag everyone down a notch and assume your much better than everyone else

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Posted on 2007-03-11 18:55:44

savage_riden_kiwi
1100cc Pro Racer 

New Zealand

no mate its not that , its the fact that i havnt been in hahahaaaaa

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Posted on 2007-03-11 23:40:38

r1froog
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

how can i drag u down any further oxo.....uve already done that..millions have left because of u.....right or wrong i dont no......ive just read this,and cant believe what im seeing....no doubt ull come back wi some remark....u always do.......but they all no u.... so dont think ure point is final.......ask them....and one final word....wy do u try to be smart ass.....ure m8s r leavin u....like rats on a sinkin ship.no wonder.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Posted on 2007-03-12 06:42:54

TC
1300cc Superstar 

South Africa

HEY! leave the rats outta this! lol

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Posted on 2007-03-14 00:13:45

weasleboy
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

well said jock n well true also ,i rest me case lol

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Posted on 2007-03-14 09:08:01

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

weasle please ....... u said u was going so go don't keep popping up and making snide comments its not needed or wanted.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Posted on 2007-03-14 12:05:19

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

After reading your 1st post here and then the one further down i realise your not really taking into account what you actually say. As for the returm of the phantom, well it was said you were a liar before, this proves it again. Its funny how opinions differ from your points of views though. There i have kept it short and with no long words, so it should be understood.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Posted on 2007-03-15 00:21:07

weasleboy
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

soz roebey but the truth does hurt ,i said id left the chat room ,told u i come bac to ave a wee look now n again , as for snide naaa look at the room n see wots going on , y do peeps not come in no more ,ya dont need to b a rocket scienceist to understand why.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Posted on 2007-03-15 00:26:50

weasleboy
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

ox r you so daft lol ive left the room , im no phantom i put me name on me posts lol as for lieing u woodnt no the meaning lol, ure the bigest fibber on the room lol, and every one does know lol. pity few will say though lol.u got more faces m8 than big ben pmsll, cant understand why you peeps out there who backed me up in the pm s ya sent still come in here n complain ,tis ure choice u gotta live with it i suppose

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Posted on 2007-03-15 00:31:00

Mark
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Weasel, I dont want anyone using the site for just posting negative comments, so dont use it. I hope that is clear enough. This is a place for fun not somewhere for someone to post their personal, misinformed, grievences. Either you stop posting crap or I will stop you posting all together. That also goes for anyone else, there is no 3 strikes and you are out, anyone breaks the rule in here from now on and your username will be blocked. I would rather have no-one use this site than continue to see to 'adults' behaving in the manner I have seen over the last few years on here. No advertising No abuse of others No swearing Do it and you are barred.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Posted on 2007-03-15 06:43:55

TC
1300cc Superstar 

South Africa

You go Mark! Zero tolerance! Wease, I got nothing against you, but Mark is right. If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say anything. Actually, that applies to everyone. We all used to get along so well on here, what happened?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Posted on 2007-03-15 14:31:27

hammerntongs
1300cc Superstar 

Thailand

heare we go again ffs seams like everey week or 2 there has to be some sort of confrontation ok i know its spelt wrong but you know what i mean. if we were all standing in a bar some where there would be no trubbel at all, cos you all know there would be blood on the carpet an some loud mouthed wanker would be feed his own teeth all the fuck wits who do all the shouting in here are ass holes who only shout and bluster cos they are far away , and feel safe in there own homes all this dos is show the rest of the world what sort of idiots they are ffs we an i mean the sencibal majority who come in here for a bit of crack an to get away from the rigors of reality find this a real pisser ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, get fuckin over it life is to short ffs wise up an stop makin a total tit out of your self where the rest of the world can see you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, rant over ps if iv upset iney one tugh

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Posted on 2007-03-16 18:53:07

franonacbr
1100cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

well said mark and hammer. i also get fed up with all the fighting that goes on, i come in here to have a laugh and get away from my mundane life not to watch grown peeps have a pop at each other. i hope everyone listens to mark and stops this

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ