HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

the poet - Posted on 2004-11-23 09:39:59

Pale_Rider
400cc Rider

United Kingdom

THE POET I am the poet and writer of words With the merest thought I can sore among the birds I slay the dragons within my mind The beasts and monsters with verse I bind My song will enchant and charm Listen to my words and captivate within the calm They call me the Bard With blood my past is scarred Through sun and winters deep I have walked With kings and beggars I have talked Seas and deserts I have crossed Time and toil my skin embossed Many friends have I made along the way Many more have past and gone away From good and evil I have hidden Of flesh and steel I have ridden Across fields of green and roads of stone With skin flayed away to the bone I have the power of life and death I can steal the hero’s living breath The villain’s fate I can seal Or rescue a lover with swords of steel I am the One served by the few Through resurrection I renew I am Death the harbinger of doom I am the shadow in the corner of your room I am Life within rebirth I deliver vengeance or mirth I am the beginning I am the end To Heaven or Hell I can send

Replies
    1 2 of 2 
   the poet - Posted on 2004-11-23 12:09:01

Severian
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

hmmm im sure ive read that before, its beautiful

the poet - Posted on 2004-11-23 12:45:25

Pale_Rider
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

thank you sev although i doubt youve read it before i only wrote it last week

the poet - Posted on 2004-11-23 14:31:21

darcey
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

The rider is familiar. I think I have met the poet somewhere through the mist.

the poet - Posted on 2004-11-23 14:55:27

Pale_Rider
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

have met or will meet they are the same but separtated by time

the poet - Posted on 2004-11-23 15:37:58

valium
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

I'm Marlene durin office hours In admin c.a.b. Crosswords in me dinner break And finish at half past three. I gets me mum her shoppin' in Sometimes I cook her tea An' then I'm home to Chapel Lane Just seven dogs an' me. Just severn dogs an' me that is Till the evenin's midway through Then I gets a gentleman caller round maybe some nights I get two. But please don't get the wrong idea, Romance aint my belief I just do personal services For men that need relief. It's the blokes what need relief you see That helps me pay the rent. Doctors, Lawyers, VIP's Some well heeled city gents. Where's the harm me cheerin' up My diary's always packed. An' I've got this Inspector chap Who loves his bottom smacked. Oh he loves his bottom smacked alright With a rolled up Sporting Life Then he'll sit and show me photographs Of his children and his wife. I provide this for quite a few Provides this mid week treat Forty quid an' strictly cash No refunds and no receipt. Treat me like a wife the sod Roll home at well gone nine With a tale of how the train broke down Like HELL the lyin' swine. Me with a Mills an' Boon? My arse! I'll stick to what I do best Chasin the vicar round the settee With baby oil rubbed on his chest. So be careful if you consider yourself An impeccable mother and wife It could be your husband bent over my knee When I'm armed with me Sportin' Life.

the poet - Posted on 2004-11-23 16:13:47

valium
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

When I was a little boy Snuggled safe in bed Dad said I should play with soldiers If I wanted to get ahead. So I looked down at my soldiers Generals and Majors and said " Sod dads orders" And I played with my privates instead.

the poet - Posted on 2004-11-23 23:09:52

thecatlass
250cc Rider 

United Kingdom

Both totally different yet both totally brilliant. Nice one you two. made my day

the poet - Posted on 2004-11-24 11:06:29

Pale_Rider
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

i thank you mike for your kind verse i write my words not to line my purse but for the joy of others to read for i am not a man of greed my poems are love inspired for the lady i have desired only she knows how much i long for her gental touch the time it takes to write my mind even if long is not a bind for to you my lady i give my heart through the love of my art

the poet - Posted on 2004-11-24 14:53:10

valium
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Twas the night before christmas Old santa was pissed He swore at the elves And threw down his list. Misserable little brats Ungrateful jerks I've a good mind to scrap all the works. I've busted my ass For damm near a year Instead of "Thanks Santa" What do I hear The Old lady bitches 'Cause I work late at night The elves want more money And the reindeer all fight Rudolf got drunk and screwed all the maids Donna is pregnant And Vixen has Aids Just when I thought that things would get better Those arseholes from Customs Sent me a letter They say I owe taxes Now isn't that funny Who the hell ever Sends Santa Clause money I spent a whole year Making wagons and sleds Assembling dolls Their arms, legs and heads I made a ton of Yo Yo's No request for them They all want computors and robots They think I'm IBM Flying through the air Dodging the trees Falling down chimneys And skinning my knees I'm quitting this job There's no enjoyement I'll sit on my fat ass And draw unemployement There's no Christmas this year Now you know the reason I've run off with Rudolph And flown South for the season I'll laze in the sun Into bed I'll get tucked And those little brats Well they can all get "F@@KED"

the poet - Posted on 2004-11-24 15:34:17

valium
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Suzy Lee fell in love And planned to marry Joe She was very happy She told her Pappy so Pappy said " Suzy gal, you'll have to find another I'd just as soon your mum don't know. But Joe is your half brother." So Suzie forgot about her Joe And planned to marry Will. But after telling Pappy this He said "There's trouble still." "You can't marry Will my girl, And please don't tell your mother. 'Cause Will and Joe and several more I know Are your half brothers" But mother knew and said " Honey child, Do what makes you happy. Marry Will, or marry Joe. 'Cause you aint no kin to Pappy."

the poet - Posted on 2004-11-24 19:07:09

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Pale hun, i have just read your poem FANTASTIC. i write poems myself but am afraid i do not have the balls to put them on here....think they are a bit mushy lol As was said they come from the heart.very powerful thing..... Your win a womens heart if you can write such wonderful poems............ Every poem tells a story and if you are brave anuff to let people into your heart so they can read them you are great and very brave............... You should write your own book......

the poet - Posted on 2004-11-25 04:27:05

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

One fine day in the middle of the night two dead men got up to fight they drew their swords and shot each other. the deaf man heard, the blind man saw, and the mute ran to phone the ambulance. the ambulance roared round the corner at five miles per hour, and knocked over a dead cat and killed it (or summat like that any way) old and anonymous

the poet - Posted on 2004-11-25 08:44:37

Pale_Rider
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

well i never knew there were so many budding poets out there. scorps your verse is very good it truly tells a story. Horney the biggest step of writing is your first posting if you feel that you want to share post your work if it comes from your heart then no matter what anyone else thinks it is true to yourself. (a lady told me that about my work, which is why i posted on here).

the poet - Posted on 2004-11-25 22:54:32

darcey
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

is this the one about roeby mike....?!

the poet - Posted on 2004-11-25 23:08:29

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Roses are red, violets are blue Mike has problems going to the loo. Ox has a plan, a clever clever plan, gettin mike to the pan We tie his pants, fill with ants, he wont sleep, he will dance. All night long, he will groovy, and be aware when to pooey This plan will work otherwise mike is a right berk.

1 2 of 2 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ