HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Remember............ - Posted on 2004-11-24 11:10:16

bubblesloves69
1300cc Superstar

Next door to a pub in an interbred village, Kent
United Kingdom

............ "tis the season to be jolly", as the old saying goes!!! So why the fuck is everyone being so miserable????? No excuses please!! What are your best Xmas or New Year memories?? i.e. Times had with friends who you haven't seen for a while or who have passed to their next phase, Pressies you received and loved or hated, family fun at xmas, partners at xmas, Parties, etc I think you get my drift now? One of my favourite Xmas memories was waking up in a stable with my horse laid next to me. Yes I went out and got trollied on Xmas Eve (what a surprise) and thought it would be a good idea to go and see him then passed out!! hehehe My New Years Eve fav was 5 years ago, me and the girls went out dressed as Footballers and ended up copping off with Grannies (Men dressed as) we drank all night, had a bit of sleep and the whole of News Years Day and then attempted to play twister in the garden when it was snowing!!! Need I say more!?! Cheer up you lot and think of the good times had and those to come!!

Replies

Remember............ - Posted on 2004-11-24 12:02:55

papaninja
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

Had some great memories actually............ first Xmas with my babies........watching thier faces when they were able to chat and open presents etc.....only the other day was watching vidos of them both..... New yrs parties........well been to a few, all been goodens......no one in particular stands out but always fun Letting the Fireworks off though......(think i need help with all this Fire/Fireworks thing) That brings me to our Party............hehehehe......New yrs Eve........ really looking forward to it now....lots of peeps coming..... could actually be the last one we're able to have/go coz of the Papa Junior on the way...but hey.........thats why we wonna make this one a gooden......... Next yr ya may even be doing this thread again and reminiscing over how you had such a great time here with us.......... Ian

Remember............ - Posted on 2004-11-24 12:36:18

the_grim_reaper
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

I can imagine Ninja reminiscing now .... 'yeah, I had a great night until 9:30 when I took all my clothes off, ran round the garden and then fell asleep'. ;-) I love christmas, it's my second favourite time of year. I've had too many good ones to remember them all but I'm looking forward to the christmases with my wife. Cheers Grim

Remember............ - Posted on 2004-11-24 12:42:12

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Pmsl @ Grim you know Ian far to well !!!! Well my fav xmas was last year, Ian and I went to the fireman's ball and i felt the most special women in the world!!! Had such a great night was the happyest i have ever been.........We got picked up in a limo, i was wearing a sexy black dress and my man looked like 007 So handsom. I drank a magnum of champers on the way there!! Then danced the night way......... New yr well same really theres been so many good ones, but think this one will be one to remember! Ill have Ian and my friends around me and my fav babies in the world (ians kids) .................:D :D :D :D Hope we all have a great xmas and new yr.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Remember............ - Posted on 2004-11-24 14:39:14

graz79
250cc Rider 

United Kingdom

Thank god it was you in the dress and not ninja this time. had a great christmas last year watching Rhys playing in the boxes and wrapping paper, get to do it all agin this year and try to explain to him that some of the presents are in fact Callums. BLISS!

Remember............ - Posted on 2004-11-24 15:27:02

valium
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Christmas is a time to be with that someone special. What if your not?? It doesn't make for a happy time. So all you good people out there who are with that special someone then I'm really happy for you. Christmas is cancelled for me. Happy Christmas.

Remember............ - Posted on 2004-11-24 15:36:53

papaninja
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

Valium m8 Sorry to hear that you're not with someone special.......... I know how you feel m8, i was like that for a long time after i got divorced. Things do get better, i know its an old cliche' but its true...... Maybe the New Year will bring something special into your life...who knows........ Ian

Remember............ - Posted on 2004-11-24 15:42:24

papaninja
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

PS............ You could always come to our New Years party m8 we'll introduce you to LP....now if that doesn't bring a smile to ya face......... It'll be a start anyway, just think...you'll get to meet some of us.......oh hang on, i just remembered...you wanted cheering up didn't you...... Ian

Remember............ - Posted on 2004-11-24 16:10:20

valium
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Thanks that's cheered me up. Will think about the invite.

Remember............ - Posted on 2004-11-24 19:48:35

mathewp
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

One new year me and another lad were doing a blast round a few pubs before parking the bikes in the yard of the dog in Preston. We were pressed for time and on are way down to the vulcan in Blackburn (oops just showed my age), but as we got to that hill as you get into Blackburn the blue flashing lights appeared behind us. The passenger got out and started with the 'I though you where low flying aircaft, it's taken us the length of the salmsbury bypass to catch up', he didn't get any further cos as his mate walked over to us the panda started off down the hill without them. The driver started running after the car, his mate just shook his head said 'have a good night lads' and walked off after him. Had better new year parties but that always brings a big ole smile to my face.

Remember............ - Posted on 2004-11-25 04:37:02

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

can truthfully say i havnt had a good xmas since i was a nipper. i bloody hate it. and as for new year well the folks are scottish so hogmany is kinda a big deal, tho i just wake up with yet another hangover. hope everyone has a good holiday and has fun, i will endevour to do the same tho doubt i can be bothered, have honestly had enough of drunken halfwits telling me i should A) settle down B) get myself a nice wee car) C) present my folks with grandchildren d) get my hair cut and have a shave E) well you get the picture, there are disadvantages in living in the sticks and christmas and new year are one, or two of them. Roll on spring and summer so i can get the feck away from these strange peeps.

Remember............ - Posted on 2004-11-25 11:12:52

Severian
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

I dont really have any. We arent aloud people over at new year and im not really aloud out to parties and things. We usually spend it playing scrabble. And xmas is just another excuse for people to shout and get mad at me. One of these days i am gonna leave and spend it with someone i love..... like my cat, he's special enough.

Remember............ - Posted on 2004-11-26 19:44:13

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

Ok, get the buckets ready! The best new years eve I ever had was 1989, we were at a party in the pub I was working in at the time, Gix and I had not long moved into our bungalow after the flat we were originally renting. On the strok of midnight he asked me to marry him in the traditional way, and I said yes (of course!). Then insited on phoning all my family and getting my poor old dad out of bed at 1:30 am to tell him! (he was so pleased lmao) Anyway, he asked me again the next morning in case I had been too drunk to remember it all lol! Had plenty of happy christmas and new year memories since then, and this year is gonna be way better than last year!

Remember............ - Posted on 2004-11-27 10:07:58

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

apart form xmas's with my daughter which were and always will be very special to me, my next favourite xmas memory will be this years festivities cos in all the years i've known tina this year will be the first xmas i've spent with her

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ