HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Until Swords Part - Posted on 2004-11-25 09:22:32

Pale_Rider
400cc Rider

United Kingdom

UNTIL SWORDS PART They rode together and fought side by side She was a knight brave and true He was a rogue and a thief From worlds apart they came Disowned by her family was she Betrayed by his kind was he Two souls that burned like stars Brought together through their love Her kind hunted them for honour His kind hunted them for wealth Across endless days they rode And because of their love they vowed That not even death would separate them By the countless scores their foes they despatched Until the time it came for their last stand Against great odds they stood Fighting back to back they held their love And as the dawns light broke Did the life of the rogue take flight His body pierced by shaft after shaft Trying to protect his ladies back As his last breaths exhaled He bid his farewell “Until swords part my love.” Through tears of blood the knight fought on Her lovers killers fell before her blade Like cut hay on a summers eve Although wounded to the core she fought Until Her last foe fell Next to the rogue she lay And their spirits rose to the stars For death could not separate them for my lady whom i love dearly

Replies

Until Swords Part - Posted on 2004-11-26 15:38:45

realslapper
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

im glad u have nothin else 2 do

Until Swords Part - Posted on 2004-11-29 22:48:47

Pale_Rider
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

maybe i spend more time thinking of want im saying than trying to belittle what other people are saying that makes what i say worth while. and you can take that however you want.

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ