HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

pressies from santa to kids? - Posted on 2004-11-25 22:30:55

thecatlass
250cc Rider

United Kingdom

does the main pressie come from santa and the stocking fillers from me - or the other way round???? i always wondered but seen as my daughter has just turned 5, i better get it right. assistance required. ta x

Replies

pressies from santa to kids? - Posted on 2004-11-26 00:36:41

AnimalMother
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

Santa = Main Present (ie the one in their xmas list) You = Stocking Fillers OR you went halves with santa on the present if its a BIG one (eg Bike) Hope this helps!

pressies from santa to kids? - Posted on 2004-11-26 16:15:03

jayr1cooper
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

i think its pressies from you and stockings from santa because youre supposed to hang the stocking by the chimney for santa to come down

pressies from santa to kids? - Posted on 2004-11-26 16:36:49

AnimalMother
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

Santa has always left presents under the tree too. The stocking thing was for families with no tree originaly. When I was a kid I was told that the presents at the bottom of the bed (i.e. the big presents from my folks left in a sack) were from santa and the smaller ones were from parents friends and family because as a kid you see people bringing these presents around a couple of weeks before xmas (kids miss nothing). The best feeling was waking up knowing that santa had sneaked into my room! Remember to take your kids out all day on xmas eve to ensure they are tired and don't stay up and pretend to sleep while they watch you put presents out! Good Luck!!!

pressies from santa to kids? - Posted on 2004-11-26 19:27:45

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

Gix always lies and tells me the big pressie is from him, but I know it's from Santa really. When I was a kid all the presents were from Santa, and tree presents (small ones hung on the tree, and small stocking was from Mum & Dad). As long as everyone have has fun at Christmas that's all that really matters (oh and that I get EVERYTHING I wanted of course! LOL)

pressies from santa to kids? - Posted on 2004-11-28 15:54:55

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

The way i have always done it........santa fills your stocking with prezzy but then mum and dad put our prezzys under the tree......cuz you leave mince pies out with carrots and brandy next to the stockings.

pressies from santa to kids? - Posted on 2004-11-30 12:13:16

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

I remember been gutted when I found out it wasn't santa that brought pressies. And we never had a chimmney so my mum used to tell me that he had a magic key that opened everyones doors ......... so that can be helpful if u don't have a chimmney lol My daughter hasn't really believed in santa for a couple of years now but i think she is still just edging her bets just incase she is wrong lol The only problem with going away at xmas is the extra suit case for the pressies I have to take less clothes cos of the weight limit lol

pressies from santa to kids? - Posted on 2004-11-30 12:17:10

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Oh and if u r asked how he gets round the whole world in one night thats simple he slows down time lol

pressies from santa to kids? - Posted on 2004-11-30 20:39:54

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

It isn't so! Santa DOES exist! Honest, Gix said so that's why we positively HAVE to leave out mince pies, beer (funny I left whisky once and it was still there the next morning - Gix hates the stuff!), oh yes and chocolate!

pressies from santa to kids? - Posted on 2004-11-30 21:20:15

Severian
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

I agree with Speedy.... like Satna doesnt exist how rediculous is that,, and i suppose youll be telling me the Easter Bunny doesnt either?!!!!!

pressies from santa to kids? - Posted on 2004-12-02 19:55:41

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

what about the tooth fairy then????

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ