HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Great party! - Posted on 2004-11-28 22:46:21

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star

United Kingdom

Way hey! Great party Kat n Davie! Shame about your miserable neighbour lol! Really great to see everyone again, shame Bubs n Baz couldn't make it tho, hope whoever bust their arm is ok! Soz to have missed ya! Thanks for inviting us and a special thanks to Roeby n Mark for the use of the double bedroom! See I was good didn't wake anybody up! I was sober tho, so I remember everything, and I accept bribes of course! ;) We're having a party, but not till my birthday at the end of February, but I might delay by a couple of weeks, you know so you can all see MY NEW BIKE! LOL So I'll let you know exactly when nearer the time!

Replies

Great party! - Posted on 2004-11-29 09:23:34

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Yup, great party, great people and great cakes :o) Thankyou to all who made it happen and to all that made it a memorable bash

Great party! - Posted on 2004-11-29 09:58:35

bubblesloves69
1300cc Superstar 

Next door to a pub in an interbred village, Kent
United Kingdom

Woz so pee'd off that we couldn't make it, was really looking forward to seeing you lot again :o( Hopefully we'll all have a chance to catch up again soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great party! - Posted on 2004-11-29 12:53:09

wrossixxx
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Really glad you all enjoyed yourselves. It was brilliant to see you all again and i did try to go round to the neighbours all week but she wasnt in. I spose 9 o clock on a sat night is a bit late to be up though ???????????????????????? erm yeah right ... Bubbs hun sorry you couldnt make it and i hope everythings going ok with the patient hunny. Next time though eh babes. luv to ya xxxxxxxxxxx

Great party! - Posted on 2004-11-29 16:24:52

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Sure was a good night, one of the best i have been to in fact! Top hosts and top peeps there as usual, loads of laughs, damm i am still laughing now at some of the antics. "Wife" i am amazed at how you got the place so tidy the next morn, with me still asleep in the spare room (never heard a thing), Devs top man...... As for the others nice to see you all again, and some new faces too. Once again top night.

Great party! - Posted on 2004-11-29 17:38:17

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

I agree brilliant party brilliant company great laugh and for me one of the best bits is still ox in my house on sunday as admin pmsl my cheeks still hurt from laughing that much!!!!! Sorry all that stayed at my house only got bacon butties but i couldn't have cooked a full english for love nor money my brain tumour was playing me up when i first got up lol Yes u was very good speedy U didn't wake anyone up someones phone did that again and again and again lol See u all again soon Love Sarah xxx

Great party! - Posted on 2004-11-30 21:38:55

Melancholy_Baby
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

Thought u might like hearing the Exorcist playing nine times Sat morning hehe. Oops

Great party! - Posted on 2004-11-30 23:00:39

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

actually no mel i don't that music gives me the creeps lol

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ