HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

I'm sooooooooooo P***ed off - Posted on 2004-11-03 09:56:12

Roeby
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

I'm soooooooooo p***ed off this morning I can't tell ya. I'm having people email left right and centre saying they can't get in here they can't do this they can't work it out. U have got to be kidding me I am no rocket scientist and I can work it out I have made my 12 year old daughter who has not got a clue about computers or these sorts of chat rooms register just to make sure it was idiot proof. Its quite simple people u register first time u ever come on then u log in once u r logged in u can go to the forum the chatroom view profiles look at the members list thats it. Most of u have come from MCN where if I am not mistaken u had to register first time u went in and then every time u visited u had to log in with a name and password this is the same ferkin thing!!!!! How hard is it to get your heads round. U got left in the learch by mcn we got the chatroom up and running as quick as poss now we have made changes cos u all kept saying "oh it would be nice if i could have a password" "oh it would be nice if we had a message board" Mark works his bollocks of to do it and now all I get is moans, this is stll in its raw mode the outside hasn't been prettied up yet we r working on other bits and pieces that I know u all want, but it takes time at the end of the day this brings in zero money to us but alot of work so when Mark has to do some work that earns us money this takes a back seat I'm afraid. We were working on other bits and pieces to add to this like try and do the emotions thing in the room don't know whether I'm gonna ferkin bother plauging his life out to do it for us now. I apologise to the mass majority who have been able to easliy work out how to use the site and don't have problems. Another little point bwt if u have to keep rebooting your machines make sure u LOG OUT otherwise your name will stay on and u will struggle to get back in.

Replies
    1 2 of 2 
   I'm sooooooooooo P***ed off - Posted on 2004-11-06 00:56:26

red
50cc Newbie 

United States

I'm soooo p***ed off that peeps can get under our skin the way this e-mail has. I appreciate this site and if someone wants to bash it cause they are having difficulty getting in. It is their own fault. Dont let it get to ya.! That is just plain ignorance. ........... They couldnt even understand how to get help when they were having problems then they dont need to be here anyways. Thanks for this site it has been very easy and fun for me to use.

I'm sooooooooooo P***ed off - Posted on 2004-11-06 09:57:31

vibro
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

THIS SITE IS ACE..........WELL DONE YOU GUYS..................ITS GOT THE OFFICIAL VIBRO RING OF APPROVAL....WHICH IS NICE .XXXXXX...LOVE TO ALL.....TA TA

I'm sooooooooooo P***ed off - Posted on 2004-11-06 10:34:36

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

I'v only been registered a few day i if i can work it anyone can!! I'm as stupid as they come pmsl Well done mark noone should talk to anyone like that let alone roeby, how stupid are they to send a email like that. I see there are still children running about coursing trouble within the chat rooms. Don't let them get you down mark and roeby xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sooooooooooo P***ed off - Posted on 2004-11-06 10:47:28

sassy3
250cc Rider 

United Kingdom

I AGREE WITH EVERYONE WHO HAS REPLYED IM THICK AS PIGS S**T AND I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM LOGGING ON TO THE SITE THANKS FOR SETTING IT UP YOU R STARS XXX

I'm sooooooooooo P***ed off - Posted on 2004-11-06 10:53:10

Mark
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Hi, Just so everyone is clear. I know there were bugs when the site was first uploaded and I am sure some people had problems getting in, in fact I know they did and I am also sure that some were my fault, but the code for this site has been wrote from scratch it is not some community system that has been downloaded or purchased from elsewhere so there are going to be problems because it is all brand new. I know bugs in software can be really frustrating, i work with it everyday and have been known to throw a paddy now and again as a result of software being crap but if you do have any problems just let me know nicely and I will fix them really quickly. We do not make any money off of this site, we just do it for a laugh so give us a break. The few people who were somewhat rude have emailed us and apologised so it is now all in the past. Thanks Mark

1 2 of 2 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ