HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

I'm sooooooooooo P***ed off - Posted on 2004-11-03 09:56:12

Roeby
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

I'm soooooooooo p***ed off this morning I can't tell ya. I'm having people email left right and centre saying they can't get in here they can't do this they can't work it out. U have got to be kidding me I am no rocket scientist and I can work it out I have made my 12 year old daughter who has not got a clue about computers or these sorts of chat rooms register just to make sure it was idiot proof. Its quite simple people u register first time u ever come on then u log in once u r logged in u can go to the forum the chatroom view profiles look at the members list thats it. Most of u have come from MCN where if I am not mistaken u had to register first time u went in and then every time u visited u had to log in with a name and password this is the same ferkin thing!!!!! How hard is it to get your heads round. U got left in the learch by mcn we got the chatroom up and running as quick as poss now we have made changes cos u all kept saying "oh it would be nice if i could have a password" "oh it would be nice if we had a message board" Mark works his bollocks of to do it and now all I get is moans, this is stll in its raw mode the outside hasn't been prettied up yet we r working on other bits and pieces that I know u all want, but it takes time at the end of the day this brings in zero money to us but alot of work so when Mark has to do some work that earns us money this takes a back seat I'm afraid. We were working on other bits and pieces to add to this like try and do the emotions thing in the room don't know whether I'm gonna ferkin bother plauging his life out to do it for us now. I apologise to the mass majority who have been able to easliy work out how to use the site and don't have problems. Another little point bwt if u have to keep rebooting your machines make sure u LOG OUT otherwise your name will stay on and u will struggle to get back in.

Replies
    1 2 of 2 
   I'm sooooooooooo P***ed off - Posted on 2004-11-03 00:00:00

Mark
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

For anyone who canot work it out please read the following from the main page:

"Even if you have a reserved name on the old system you will still have to register on this new site as the old usernames and password will not work on the new site. To register please click here."

It doesn't take a lot to work it out just as most of you have done.

I would like to quote one of the emails received from a user of this site:

SUBJECT: FUCK OFF AND DIE.... YOU BEING MORONS

YOUR NEW SYSTEM IS FOOKED UP, I'VE TRIED MULTIPLE WAYS TO LOG ON AND CANNOT.....IDIOTIC..........FOOKIN STUPID, WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE WAY IT WORKED ANYWAY?

Anyone that wants to send emails to my wife like that can ferk off, just email me, ask me for my address and come and say it to my face.

If you have a problem using the site just tell me politely and I can sort it out.

If you want to be abusive i'll just pull the plug like MCN did and say it's not worth it.

We have tried to make this idiot proof, but as the old saying goes, "Someone will always build a better idot"

Mark

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

am having no problems with signing in, the improvements are great, and mark is still a star. anyone having problems could at the very least be polite. but better they learn patience and how to use their pooter properly than having a go at mark and roeby.

Severian
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

I think its great. At least i know no one else can use my login name!! it nice now we dont have to jump back and forth from 2wheel to MCN. Its loads easier.... Good Job Mark!!!

Colin
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

I am a newbie to this site and i think you and your wife are doing a great job, and the improvements are excellent. You both have put a lot of time and effort in to this site and i think that i am not speaking for myself here when I say great site,great job. Regards Colin.

hammerntongs
1300cc Superstar 

Thailand

im not that good at this puter stuf yet an i can get in so dont worey about a few fuckwits that cant get the hang of it i think u r doin a grait job keep it up

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

roeby n mark....u've both done a top job and i for one truely appreciate all yer toil n sweat is sorting this site out....it really is very slick and it is a credit to you. TO THE MORONS who send insulting and degrading emails...would you say these things in real life face to face????? naaa thought you wouldn't you low-life cowards!

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

I don't blame either of you for being upset. What is the matter with people? You both do your best to give us a lovely site for us to chat and use forums and then some ignorant toss pots come alonmg and insult you and all your hard work, which you do for us for free and get very little thanks for it. Well me and Gix are both very grateful to you and think you have done a great job, don't let those f*ck wits spoil it for the majority, who I know think this site is great. We all know things have changed and it takes time to get things perfect, but even then you will never please everyone, and yes of course your work has to take priority, for god's sake we all gotta live and Roe HAS to go shopping lol! We are better off without that sort of insulting twat around, so good riddance to bad rubbish I say! PLUS...it must be idiot proof, both me n Gix managed to get on without and problems, and I didn't even know the forum had changed, came home, saw it, read the instructions (alien concept to some people it seems - perhaps they can't read, in that case why come here? lol) and erm, oh yes registered and got into all forums and chat! I'm not clever as I'm sure you can all attest, and I managed it. Mark n Sarah, please ignore the twats, I'll sort em out shall I? lol, and keep up the good work! xxxxx

mad_dogg
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

Even I can get in here & am a scaffolder . o O ( Thick as SHIT!! )

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Oi leave roe alone and mark they ar doing a fine upaid job, not ya faults ya cannot get in, kin hell they blocked me and i found a way hhehehehehe. Roe xxxxxx, Mark big handshake See you in hell tossers

mad_dogg
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

am not that nasty mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bbg1400
50cc Newbie 

United Kingdom

I never found it difficult and I'm only a rocket scientist. It's a good site and I'm pleased to be a part of it. Thanks Mark and Sarah.

gfisher
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

if i can work it anyone can nuff said. and i add my thanks for providing this facility

I'm sooooooooooo P***ed off - Posted on 2004-11-04 15:54:20

thumps
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

hey look im a papermaker not a rocket scientist and it works for me cool site thx for all your efforts its a beauty

I'm sooooooooooo P***ed off - Posted on 2004-11-05 20:30:05

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Ahhh now Thumps i know why you are employed......you are cheaper than buying a multching machine, they make you jump up and down on the raw materials.....!!!!

I'm sooooooooooo P***ed off - Posted on 2004-11-05 22:45:36

spacegirl
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

I'm blonde and I managed to find my way in (eventually)(then again if id read the destructions it would have been even easier)

1 2 of 2 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ